Dr. Ajit Dwivedi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ajit Dwivedi?

Great doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Honestly i hate doctors....i never like any doctor...but this one i liked and he moved...and now he is out of network...lol but he may be happy...but he really helped me on my back pain and issues...thank you...

Horrible physician

Posted on January 13th, 2011

been with this doctor for 1 year now only because it's easy to get appointments but i do not recommend him. Dr Ajit usually never has an answer t ...

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on December 31st, 2010

DR. DEVEDI DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE. HE SEEM TO BE IN A RUSH ALL THE TIME. DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT HE ALWAYS TELL ME HE DOESNT KNOW. I ASK TO CHANGE DOCTOR AT HARRIS COUNTY CLINIC AND AM HAPPY I DID. I STILL SEE DR. DEVEDI WHEN I SEE MY NEW DR. AND HE IS JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING

Posted on December 31st, 2010

the nurses there are good, I arrived for my appointment and was called in to the exam room in less than 3 minutes. I was seated in exam room waiting for the doctor for over 20 min. and thought they forgot about me and when I went out to check with the nurse she was busy with another patient in the next room and i saw the doctor sitting at his desk talking and joking with staff. i ask 1 of the nurse and she said doctor will be with me soon so when he came into the room he told me there was no time to take care of my illness but he will only take care of 1. Told him I have back pain and a cold for 1 week now and he said to buy medicine at walgreen and come back another day to talk about the pain. what!! doctor spent less than 5 minutes and then walked out and the nurse came in. why did he say not enough time when he sitting there talking and made me wait 20 minutes for him? i was the only patient there and the nurse just brought back the 2nd patient after me. unprofessional and seem lazy doctor. but the staff is very nice they helped me get appointment. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Dwivedi now in Kingwood, TX

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Dr A was my doctor at Kelsey Seybold for 3 years before he left for another opportunity. He was the best DR I've had there in the past 10 years and I was sad to see him go.

The Best

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

I am truly grateful to have finally found a doctor who is so easy to connect with. It is always a pleasure to visit him and I feel very well-treated when I am with him. I hope to know him for life.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015