Family Physicians

Harris Cty Hospital Dist
8901 Boone Rd
Houston, TX 77099
281-454-0519
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Jun 15th, 2011

I did not appreciate this doctor whatsoever. I saw him for a swollen wrist which I had surgery done on 13 or so years ago. He did not care to address my chief complaint. All he did was listen to my lungs and then I was told that he will let the other doctors take care of my swollen wrists at a later date. If he was moody or was leaving the practice he is still unprofessional and rude.

Feb 9th, 2011

He is the worse doc I've seen. My daughter saw him too and he was pushy for her to have a breast exam by him. We refuse but he was being very pushy. She's 24 and he's like in his mid 40's I think. Save yourself and go find a professional doc.

|  DO NOT RECOMMEND  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

DR. DEVEDI DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE. HE SEEM TO BE IN A RUSH ALL THE TIME. DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT HE ALWAYS TELL ME HE DOESNT KNOW. I ASK TO CHANGE DOCTOR AT HARRIS COUNTY CLINIC AND AM HAPPY I DID. I STILL SEE DR. DEVEDI WHEN I SEE MY NEW DR. AND HE IS JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING

Dec 30th, 2010

the nurses there are good, I arrived for my appointment and was called in to the exam room in less than 3 minutes. I was seated in exam room waiting for the doctor for over 20 min. and thought they forgot about me and when I went out to check with the nurse she was busy with another patient in the next room and i saw the doctor sitting at his desk talking and joking with staff. i ask 1 of the nurse and she said doctor will be with me soon so when he came into the room he told me there was no time to take care of my illness but he will only take care of 1. Told him I have back pain and a cold for 1 week now and he said to buy medicine at walgreen and come back another day to talk about the pain. what!! doctor spent less than 5 minutes and then walked out and the nurse came in. why did he say not enough time when he sitting there talking and made me wait 20 minutes for him? i was the only patient there and the nurse just brought back the 2nd patient after me. unprofessional and seem lazy doctor. but the staff is very nice they helped me get appointment. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Dr. Dwivedi now in Kingwood, TX  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

Dr A was my doctor at Kelsey Seybold for 3 years before he left for another opportunity. He was the best DR I've had there in the past 10 years and I was sad to see him go.

|  The Best  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2009

I am truly grateful to have finally found a doctor who is so easy to connect with. It is always a pleasure to visit him and I feel very well-treated when I am with him. I hope to know him for life.