A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Jetmalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Jetmalani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Jetmalani, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jetmalani graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jetmalani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Naraindas Jetmalani MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ajit N. Jetmalani practice?
- Dr. Ajit Jetmalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Jetmalani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.