A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Jetmalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Jetmalani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jetmalani
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Jetmalani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Jetmalani, DO, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jetmalani graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jetmalani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit N Jetmalani DO and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ajit N. Jetmalani practice?
- Dr. Ajit Jetmalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Jetmalani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.