Dr. Ajit Kittur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 15th, 2016
Dismissive & impatient
Dismissive of my symptoms -- he told me it was "impossible" for me to be experiencing the things I was telling him, and an overall horrible bedside manner. He's brusque and impatient. I don't like him and don't trust his clinical judgement. I told another doctor what Kittur told me (about my symptoms being "impossible) and that doc was surprised and dismayed at Kittur's hasty, stubborn attitude.

September 15th, 2012
A doctor that I trust
When I saw him for my very first prenatal visit with my first baby, my exact thoughts were: "he's not the kind of doctor who is extremely personable but if there is anything that goes wrong, I know he's the right man to be there". Well, it turns out I had a very complicated labor and ended up having an emergency c-section. I was so very glad Dr Kittur was there to do the surgery! I trust his skills 100%! He's a great doctor! Now I'm pregnant with #2 and am definitely staying with him. Also, when I was about 20 weeks along, I had an emergency and he was able to see me that very day within 2 hours. If you are looking for a doctor to baby you a bit and crack jokes with you then perhaps don't see Kittur. But I highly recommend him. He always asks me if I have any questions and I never feel rushed through the appointment. I'm excited for him to deliver my next baby!

September 18th, 2010
Wonderful physician!

September 22nd, 2009
Dr. Kittur really cares about women!!!
Dr. Kittur has been my doctor for a number of years. He has stayed right on top of female problems as they arose and has always taken top notch care of me.I recently became uninsured and Dr. Kittur made sure that my health was at its best. He stayed on top of several health issues that would have caused me major problems later on if he had not. I recently had surgery just before my insurance ran out and thank God Dr. Kittur had been vigilant. I am still recovering and am thankful for his help.I will always be grateful to Dr. Kittur.