A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Kokkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Kokkat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Kokkat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokkat graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kokkat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Jose Kokkat MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit J. Kokkat practice?
- Dr. Ajit Kokkat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Kokkat practices Gastroenterology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Willimantic Gastroenterologists.