A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Krishnaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Krishnaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnaney
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnaney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnaney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Krishnaney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit A Krishnaney MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajit A. Krishnaney practice?
- Dr. Ajit Krishnaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Krishnaney practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.