A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Krishnaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Krishnaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnaney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnaney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnaney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishnaney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit A Krishnaney MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajit A. Krishnaney practice?
- Dr. Ajit Krishnaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Krishnaney practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.