A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Mahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Mahapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Mahapatra, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahapatra graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mahapatra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Mahapatra MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit Mahapatra practice?
- Dr. Ajit Mahapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Mahapatra practices Nephrology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Nephrologists.