Dr. Ajit Naidu MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Florence, AL

December 19th, 2016
After suffering with leg pain for many years Dr Naidu fixed my legs in just two procedures! I no longer have pain and am able to enjoy life again! I am very grateful for Dr Naidu and his staff! Everyone in the office is very caring and professional!

December 2nd, 2015
Thanks Dr. Naidu!
Dr. Naidu diagnosed and found the source of my foot and leg pain in one office visit. I had seen several other doctors and they all had different answers to my problems and pain. Needless to say, I was frustrated. However, after one examination and an easy in office ultra sound to confirm his diagnosis, Dr. Naidu set up a great treatment plan for me. I'm now pain free and back on my feet again. Plus, the office staff is great: courteous and caring. Dr. Naidu and his staff even followed up to ensure my comfort. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Naidu, is awesome and now so am I thanks to him.

December 5th, 2014
Very rude and unprofessional!! The office called 2 hours before my husbands first appointment and wanted him to reschedule it and he told them he had already taken off work to come. So they agreed to see him, waited two hours, poor bedside manner, not informative at all, had to ask him three times for an EKG result. Left the room to take a phone call. He was scheduled for several tests. Had a follow up appointment 3 weeks later for results. Waited 2 1/2 hours and my husband gets back thee and he states " Well I guess your stress test was alright I don't have a copy of it here". We had our Granddaughter with us at this visit. She and another little boy was playing as typical three years old would!! Now remember we have been there two hours already and a nurse comes out and tells the mother of the little boy that "A" Dr. was complaining of the noise!!! Staff is very rude !!

September 26th, 2014
Arrogant and indifferent
I took my mother to this doctor and found him to be the most arrogant human being we had ever met. He took her leg in his hands and squeezed it after she told him that she was having severe leg pain. She almost screamed and he scooted back on his little stool and looked at her like she was crazy and said, "Did that hurt you?" He did nothing to help her; her prescribed medication that made her very ill; he wanted to keep her coming back to see him. Needless to say, she never returned and we tell others of this experience in hopes of preventing them needless pain.

April 6th, 2014
Arrogant and Uncaring
This man saw my mother in Florence Nursing and Rehab Facility. He was the most arrogant and uncaring person I have ever met. He did not treat my mother with dignity or respect. He said she was 83 and had heart and kidney failure so what did she expect from him? He should be ashamed of himself. Maybe someday he will be in my mother's situation and would need a doctor to care for him. His actions should haunt him. I thought doctors " First Do No Harm."

March 23rd, 2014
Housewife
Dr. Naidu, has done wonders for both of my legs. I hurt all the time until he did the treatment on my legs. no more pain I can walk good and stand and talk to someone without pain. Thank you Dr. Naidu.

October 28th, 2013
Thinks he is all that
This doctor caused my wife lots of permanent pain and swelling. When Naidu was ask about the pain and swelling, he responded that he was the professional and she needed to trust him. Now she is seeing another doctor and is on disability because of Naidu and his inaccurate diagnosis.