Dr. Ajit Pai MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mishawaka, IN

3.8

September 29th, 2016
Unacceptable patient care
Saw dr pai for a few months was having increased difficulty walking and pain requested MRI wear denied just need injections had one no relief after 2 months changed drs come to find out had cyst growing son spine have now developed foot drop also graft slipping out of place and vertebrae shifting out of place and now scheduled for surgery this could have been taken careful of had he or dr Dwyer listened and ordered MRI . This is gross neglect in patients care they don't even look at you while you talk and disregard anything you have to say it's basically injection and narcotics pill mill I didn't want to go up in medication communication is severely lacking if you value your health do not use this office my niebor has been waiting 12 weeks to get MRI results that is completely unacceptable he is transferring his care also

May 2nd, 2016
If you have about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to waste in a very small and over crowded waiting room for an appointment that's going to last about 15 minutes after the doctor shows up (after another 20 minutes or so of waiting in the office that is) only to remind him of everything that went on the last appointment then the doctor says try this for a month and if that doesn't work then next time we'll look at doing something different. We have never looked at doing something different. Getting a follow up is like pulling teeth and the change in staff makes one wonder.

February 21st, 2016
Doctor Pai is easy to get in to. Some of his staff are friendly, some are not. I've been going there for over two and a half years and have never had a phone call returned without a follow up one on my behalf. The staff promises things they don't do. Plan on waiting at least a hour for every appointment. The waiting room routinely runs out of chairs even though it was just recently remodeled. You end up feeling like another number just run through the system. I've had everything done there from injections to nerve burns. The procedures do seem a lot more professional since he added on his surgery center, but even then I still sometimes wonder. There's never been any follow up, even after my procedures.

October 26th, 2015
The miracle man
Nothing short of remarkable. I've been going to him since about 2001. He has kept me from having to have spinal surgery for a back with multiple problems which have got worse since a dark accident.

January 8th, 2015
best Dr I have found
Dr pai always treated me with much respect always polite. He is very great at what he does. Very gently with me. I have a serious lower back condition. And I Will not see another Dr.

April 7th, 2013
Very caring
Dr Pai's office may not be as plush as some other offices but that's. not what you go there for. His office is busy because he helps so many people from such a large area. I found him to be very caring he listened to what I said. His nurses were just as kind as he was. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends!