A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult primary care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit D Patel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajit D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ajit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Patel practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists.