A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Puri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College Raipur.
Dr. Puri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Singh Puri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit S. Puri practice?
- Dr. Ajit Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Puri practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.