A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Sandhu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajit P. Sandhu practice?
Dr. Ajit Sandhu practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.