A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajita Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajita Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajita Grewal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Grewal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajita Grewal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ajita Grewal practice?
- Dr. Ajita Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajita Grewal practices Ophthalmology near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Ophthalmologists.