A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajith Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajith Kadakol is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajith Kadakol MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajith Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Ajith Kadakol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ajith Kadakol practices Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Rochester, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.