A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajith Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajith Nair, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Nair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajith Nair MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajith Nair practice?
- Dr. Ajith Nair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajith Nair practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pain Management Doctors.