Dr. Ajith Potluri MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

February 16th, 2017
Very rude and unprofessional staff that refuses to let you speak to the doctor
This office is very unprofessional and rude. I had been a patient here for years. I once needed a note from the doctor for my work and the office manager Rosa told me that the doctor will not give me a note and she would not give him a message so I could talk to him about it. I spoke to him about it at my next appointment and he gave me the note, so I let it pass. But last week I called to re-schedule an appointment that was for the 17th. I had the appointment card in my hand. I was told that I had no appointment on the 17th and that it was on the 7th and I "no-showed." I asked how that could be possible if I had the appointment card in my hand and was told that it's not possible that I have a card that says the 17th since the computer says my appointment was on the 7th. I made a new appointment for a few days later. When I showed up for my appointment the office was gone and no one had notified me that they moved. I called and got a voice mail, so I left a message. I also called a few minutes later and could not get anyone to answer the phone. I called one more time within 15 minutes of my appointment to try to find out where to go but still got no answer. Later in the day they called me and left me a voicemail saying I was a no-show for my appointment. I called back and was told I was being charged for a no-show because I didn't do everything I could have done to find out where they were located, and calling was not enough effort on my part. I said I didn't think that was fair since I obviously tried to be at my appointment. I was then told that because of "my behavior" I was not a good fit for their office and should look for treatment elsewhere. When I asked to talk to the doctor I was refused, and told he will not call me back. I asked if I had a medical concern would I be able to talk to the doctor and they told me that since I was a no-show they have terminated me as a patient so the doctor probably will not call me back. This is a horrible way to treat your patients. Both Rosa the office manager and Marian in the billing department were rude and condescending and refused to help a patient. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.

August 27th, 2016
Mr.
Doctor and staff were very polite and very thorough during my appointment. I would recommend this office to anyone.

August 25th, 2016
Dr. Potluri is not a caring. He's not patient. The office staff are OK except for Rosa, the person saying she is the office manager. She talks about other patient's health and condition with everybody. She puts other patients as example. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

August 18th, 2016
this doctor saved my life

June 7th, 2016
Mr.
The Doctor and staff are always very courteous and helpful. They seem to always think of the patient first. I have a very good experience when I go to my appointment.

May 18th, 2016
Appointment
I schedule appointment for Wednesday @11:00am and I called to cancel in the same day. When I tried to schedule again, the front desk said I can never schedule you again. WTH I was never told by this office management that I couldnt reschedule. I really hope people dont go here for any type of counseling, because they are very unprofessional.

May 10th, 2016
PATIENT CARE GIVER
Dr.Potluri is an amazing psychiatrist not only he was able to diagnoses my God son appropriately but I saw how caring and compassionate he was. I have struggle with my God son for years and having him misdiagnoses by other psychiatrist was a real nightmare. Dr. Potluri bouldering's, professionalism. ethic and knowledge is mind blowing God Bless Him!!!!! . The entire staff with kind, professional specially Ms. Rosa she help me a lot and went fair and beyond for us. She gave me different referrals and other organizations that will help my God son and our family. We even had an issue with the insurances and she gave us a payment arrangement to continue the treatment. They are a blessing!!

April 20th, 2015
I love Dr. Potluri. I had one doctor in the past for a long time and was still unstable emotionally due to a hormonal disorder. Dr. Potluri gave me the correct medication in the first visit and I have been stable for over a year. My husband, mother, nephew, brother, sister in-law, father, and grandmother, and a quite a few people I have referred all see him now. He is all about treating the patient correctly and not pushing meds that will bring him more money. He has helped many people and he even checks your blood pressure and weight to make sure the meds are not giving you side affects. I am so glad we found him.