A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajith Purush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajith Purush, Internist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajith Purush, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purush graduated from Sri Venkatswara Medical College,. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajith Purush MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajith Purush practice?
- Dr. Ajith Purush has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajith Purush practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.