Overall Review

3.8

August 17th, 2016
Dr Purush and P.A. Steve
I have used both Dr Purush and his former P.A. Steve and received very high quality care from both. He grew his office from new to the now very busy practice it is with a patient portal for patient's use. He has referred me out for several appropriate procedures based upon my symptoms. Dr Purush is a very sharp clinician. He may make a few folks who are used to only white providers feel odd, but once they've had a visit and see he is a brown skinned teddy bear with big eyes and wide smile they will see how smart and concerned he is. We're lucky to have a Primary Care Provider in Prescott like him, as you may know Primary Care Providers are fewer and fewer every year due to so many regulations and red tape in private practice. I have a request in now for a visit. I recommend this office and Dr..

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Purush and his staff rate all 5-stars in my book. Glad he's my doc.

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Purush is an amazing physician, he listens closely, he is kind and caring too. The best part he is super smart, and will make sure you are receiving what you need.

February 13th, 2016
Outstanding

January 24th, 2016
Amazing and wonderful . I won't go anywhere else. He takes care of my family well.

January 21st, 2016
Outstanding physician.
Dr. Purush is consistent in the level of excellent care he give his patients. He is very personable and I have never felt rushed when I have gone to see him.

January 20th, 2016
Detailed, Thinker
Very detailed, caring, he's a thinker...Hospital privileges are very important, He can take care of you in the hospital.

November 24th, 2015
love this doctor - trust him

May 31st, 2015
Hard to get appointment. .does not deal with women's body parts..never mentioned pelvic area or referred me to women's clinic during 2 annual physicals..leans on imaging equipment rather than personal contact.

April 3rd, 2015
I have had severe medical problems fre years and have seen several doctors in California and Arizona. Dr. Purush is the only Dr. that has taken the time and effort to find out what is wrong with me.he has had concern and kindness more than any Dr. I have ever seen. Thank you for your service!

March 9th, 2015
Dr.Purush is excellent. Too often see the PA. Staff turnover terrible. Unqualified , not up to task.

April 29th, 2014
A $75 lesson
My husband and I were both using Dr. Purush as a primary care doctor. I am elderly and have bone density loss. He told me I needed to take a prescription for 6 months for my bones and when I told him that I was reluctant to take drugs he said that I needed to take the drug or find another doctor. When my husband looked up the side effects we decided that I did not want to take this drug and would like to try other options. I found another doctor and had my records sent to that doctor. My husband also decided to use another doctor but never had his records sent to the new doctor because he has not had to have another appointment yet with a primary care physician. We just received a bill saying that my husband owed $75 for missing his appointment with Dr. Purush. He did not know he had an appointment. Upon calling the doctor’s office, the woman who answered said that when you visit, they schedule an annual appointment for the next year and give you a reminder card at that time. She then said that they remind you just prior to that date. My husband does not remember making an appointment for a year later, we can’t find a reminder card in our documents at home, and we are not aware of any notification by this doctor’s office to remind us. We will have to pay the $75 or it will ruin our credit rating. They will not waive the $75 “no-show” fee. We were informed that we have to explicitly notify the doctor that he is no longer my husband’s primary care physician. We have notified them that my husband is no longer a patient.