A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajitha Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajitha Raju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajitha Raju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Raju has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Arlington Inpatient Management
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajitha G Raju MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajitha G. Raju practice?
- Dr. Ajitha Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajitha Raju practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.