A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath, oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Puthillath graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puthillath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajithkumar Aravindakshan Puthillath MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajithkumar A. Puthillath practice?
- Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.