A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath, oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puthillath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puthillath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puthillath graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puthillath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajithkumar A Puthillath MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajithkumar A. Puthillath practice?
- Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajithkumar Puthillath practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.