A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajitpal Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajitpal Sethi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajitpal Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sethi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajitpal Singh Sethi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajitpal S. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Ajitpal Sethi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajitpal Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Sleep Medicine Doctors.