A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajjai Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajjai Alva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alva
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajjai Alva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Genitourinary Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Alva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Luke S Episcopal Hospital, Tmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajjai Shivaram Alva MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajjai S. Alva practice?
- Dr. Ajjai Alva has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajjai Alva practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.