A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajjai Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajjai Alva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajjai Alva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Genitourinary Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Alva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajjai Shivaram Alva MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajjai S. Alva practice?
- Dr. Ajjai Alva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajjai Alva practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.