Dr. Ajmal Baig MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Baig is my Hero!
I never had an intial office visit it was in the Emergency Room at Lk. Underhill hospital. My son was a paramedic for Orange County then, he's in Kuwait now. It happened five years ago I could not breath and threw up like on south park so my son drove me to the hospital. Whenever I ate I would get sick and threw it back up I went through many doctor's five years this went on and even was sent to a eating disorder clinic. Dr. Baig took some xrays and in I'd say twenty minutes he diagnosed a bad gall bladder with over twenty stones and he operated with the laser. I don't even have a scar he went in threw the bellybutton. I know he saved my life he knew exactly what he was doing. Dr. Baig is compassionate and a very caring doctor!!!

September 9th, 2009
Physician Care
I met Dr. Baig in the ER with a bowel obstruction. The waiting time in the ER was terrible, but once Dr. Baig got involved, things happened very quickly. I was in surgery within an hour and this was late in the evening (around 8-9 PM). He was very professional, efficient, and thorough. He also has medical students with him most of the time and takes time to include them and the patient on the care and progress until it is understood.He is a very busy man, but he is well organized. His office staff is another matter. I have tried for over a month to get back required paperwork for my employer. I've had multiple promised, but no results.

April 12th, 2016