A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajoy Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajoy Chhabra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhabra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chhabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajoy Chhabra, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Chhabra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- North Runnels County Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajoy Chhabra MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ajoy Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Ajoy Chhabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajoy Chhabra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.