A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajoy Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajoy Chhabra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhabra
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chhabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajoy Chhabra, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Chhabra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- North Runnels County Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajoy Chhabra MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ajoy Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Ajoy Chhabra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajoy Chhabra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.