A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajoy Jana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajoy Jana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajoy Jana, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jana graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajoy K. Jana practice?
Dr. Ajoy Jana practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons.