A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajoy Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajoy Pandey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajoy Pandey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Pandey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajoy Pandey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajoy Pandey practice?
- Dr. Ajoy Pandey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajoy Pandey practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.