A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatayatikom graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Thatayatikom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practice?
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Pediatric Specialists, and Orlando Allergists.