A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatayatikom graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Thatayatikom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practice?
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom has 6 office locations.
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orlando Allergists, Orlando Pediatricians, and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.