Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Thatayatikom is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital and Uk Healthcare Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom has the following 4 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Ganga Srinivas
Gainesville, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Joanne Lagmay
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Gainesville, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Westley Reeves
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi38