A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thatayatikom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thatayatikom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatayatikom graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Thatayatikom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practice?
- Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom has 1 office location.
Dr. Akaluck Thatayatikom practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Allergists, Orlando Pediatricians, and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.