A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akas Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akas Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akas Jain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akas Jain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Akas Jain practice?
- Dr. Akas Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akas Jain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Marlton, NJ.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.