A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akas Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akas Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akas Jain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akas Jain practice?
Dr. Akas Jain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Gurnee, IL.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.