Dr. Akash Anand MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2017
Pleasant doctor and staff. Very knowledgeable.

May 23rd, 2017
I had surgery for a deviated septum. It was causing me to have breathing issues all day. The experience was very professional. The office had all of my insurance information in terms of what I was required to pay. The surgery went without a hitch and my recovery was very simple. No packing in my nose and I went out of town on a road trip 3 days later with minimal congestion. My results have been great and 5 months later I am still breathing better. Thanks!

April 21st, 2017
I just had to leave this review to describe the patient care I received. I am one of those patients that is not normal, I often have things happen to me that do not happen to other patients. After my procedure, I was congested , a bit longer than most. During the weekend I calle the answering service and was expecting to get an overnight doctor or nurse. I was surprised when Dr. Anand picked up. It was refreshing to speak to the actual doctor who did my procedure. He gave me some helpful tips for my congestion and everything went well. Its rare to have this level of service where the doctor who performs your procedure is also available to provide you with advice after hours. So many places have doctors in training, nurses, or doctors who do not know you. THe level of customer service/patient care at this place is the best. I recommend them to all.

April 19th, 2017
I just completed my one year checkup. I was diagnosed with cancer many years ago and Dr. Anand operated on me. He has been watching over me ever since with annual check ups. You cannot go wrong here, they truly treat patients with respect and kindness. Feels like a family!

April 8th, 2017
I decided to leave this review based on my results. They far exceed my expectations. I suffered from sinus and ear pressure for years. I was hooked on AFrin spray and it only provided temporary relief. After coming to Dr. Anand, I had my CT Scan and he put a camera in my nose and we found a lot of blockage. I had my procedure one month ago and I am doing great! My pressure is gone from my sinuses and ears. I can sleep much better to. This is a first rate place for sinus treatment.

April 1st, 2017
I am writing this review after seeing Dr. Anand for the first time. I am a senior citizen and have suffered with sinus pressure and lack of smell for decades. I have a heart condition and am not keen on surgery with general anesthesia given my medical issues. My doctors have all wanted to put me to sleep to clear my sinuses, but I am not comfortable with that given my age(90's) and health problems. Dr. Anand confirmed my level of sinus issues but has been very understanding of my concerns. We are going to move forward with an office procedure to improve my breathing and sinus issues. He is very honest, he stated that he will not be able to clear me out 100 percent, and that would be best accomplished under general anesthesia . HOwever, he understands my concerns about that as a patient who is a senior citizen and with medical problems. He is willing to work with me, which is the most important thing in my opinion. I recommend this place highly as they treat every person individuallly and are wiling to work with your concerns/hesitations - and find the best solution . I am looking forward to my procedure.

February 25th, 2017
I had my procedure and tolerated it very well. There wasn't any pain at all.

February 24th, 2017
I can breathe!!! Thanks!!

February 23rd, 2017
Thank you very much Dr. Anand and Staff. I am now breathing after my procedure. I can even smell better too!!

February 16th, 2017
In and out in 35 minutes. These guys are quick! Must see if you do not want to waste your time. They are truly the experts in the sinus field. I am looking forward to my surgery.

February 9th, 2017
Underwent uvula resection and turbinate reduction for snoring. There is some discomfort after the uvula removal, but my wife is happy because I no longer snore! I feel my breathing has improved as well. The discomfort lasts for about 5-6 days, but the result is worth it.

January 5th, 2017
Dr. Anand has a Great bedside manner and pleasant disposition. He diagnosed my problem at our first visit. Looking forward to my procedure.