Dr. Akash Bajaj Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Akash Bajaj?

Terrible experience

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Save yourself the hassle and the disappointment and stay away! First doctor with only money on his mind that I have had the displeasure of meeting. Threw all his awards in my face while referring my to other "specialists" (that were the most expensive in the area and just as discourteous). In order to be treated by him I had to visit three other parties. I know doctors have their networks of referrals and I am aware that it is just part of the business, but this doctor is the most crooked I have ever met. "Go see her, him, and them and then I will treat you", no thanks. That is really shameless behavior, especially from someone that is in pain management. After leaving his office, I made a call to the next doctor on my list, who works right around the area. Ran some procedures, gave me a shot to take down the swelling, and made a plan of action that has had me on the way to recovery - all in two weeks. Shame on you.

Great Dr. And staff

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Bajaj was wonderful and so was his staff. I learned more from a 30 minute visit with Dr. Bajaj and his staff then the 6 months and 3 epidural a with my previous pain management Dr. Hate the drive down here and almost turned around because of an accident. Glad we didn't! Dr. Bajaj and staff are worth it!

Need Another Opinion

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I was very disappointed at the low level of care and concern I received from this doctor. It seems his only concern is the all mighty buck. Just of those doctors that doesn't really care. I would ask potential clients to ask around for a better recommendation for another doctor that will take the time, and really wants to help.

Excellent

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Excellent

Great Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Bajaj is the best doctor that I have even had. He is everything that you look for in a doctor. He cares, he knows what he is talking about, he takes the time to understand the entire picture not just the area that you are there to speak with him about. His staff is professional and courteous and they seem to enjoy working together. I highly recommend Dr. Bajaj and I'm happy that I found him.

Always pleasant

Posted on September 5th, 2015

My visit here is always pleasant and everyone is so nice. Everything is explained and we leave feeling completely informed. Thank you for all your help!!

Patient

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Bajaj has been my doctor for four years. He is truly a genius in his field as he was able to greatly help me when others had failed. His true concern for his patients and ability to empathize with the pain each individual is in, has got to be part of what makes him the success he is.

Incredible PRP Treatment

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

I had a serious car accident in late 2012 where an individual ran a red light and T-boned me on my driver's side. I suffered a ruptured C6, C7 and T1. No other doctor provided the kind of care that Dr. Bajaj did for me when administering PRP treatment. If the results are half as good as the service, I will be a very happy man. From Diego to Dr. Bajaj, the entire office is complete with professionals who know how to relieve pain swiftly and effectively through modern procedures such as PRP. I am so thankful for the referral from Dr. Melamed and his staff. I cannot wait to feel the results from the PRP treatment and I know I am in great hands. Thank you!

NOT RECOMMENDED

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I was excited by all the great reviews. FYI.. this doctor does NOT prescribe pain meds. If you even ask for pain relief via pain meds.. he will treat you like a junkie. Why run a pain clinic if you dont want to prescribe pain meds?? He will push injections and other stuff on you that will make your pain worse. Sometimes, pain-meds are the best solution for a short amount of time. This doctor does not agree. So many great doctors in this area that care, dont waste your time with this guy.

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Staff?? Horrible..Not sure how he can stay in business

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I could not recommend Dr. Bajaj more! He did a fantastic job with my epidural. I am going back to him! He was terrific.

Needs more experience