A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akash Makkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akash Makkar, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makkar
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Makkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akash Makkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makkar graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makkar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akash Makkar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Akash Makkar practice?
- Dr. Akash Makkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Akash Makkar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.