A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akash Makkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akash Makkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akash Makkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makkar graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Makkar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akash Makkar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Akash Makkar practice?
- Dr. Akash Makkar has 18 office locations.
Dr. Akash Makkar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.