A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akash Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akash Patel, Dermatology and Skin Cancer Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akash Patel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akash Arvind Patel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Akash A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Akash Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akash Patel practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Dermatologists.