A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akbar Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Ali Khan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akbar A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Akbar Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Khan practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.