A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Khalid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Khalid DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akbar Khalid practice?
- Dr. Akbar Khalid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Khalid practices Emergency Medicine near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakbrook Terrace, IL and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Oak Brook Emergency Physicians.