Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akbar Khan
Dr. Akbar Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with other offices in Binghamton, NY and Jackson Heights, NY (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with St Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Lourdes Hospital and Lourdes Hospital. Dr. Khan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Akbar Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Akbar Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Nadia Hasaneen
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Smithtown, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Dmitry Konsky
Smithtown, NY 0 mi17
Dr. James Ryan
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Smithtown, NY 0 mi34