Dr. Akbar Nawab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2012
Teacher
The best ortho surgeon in Louisville. He was recommended by my MRI tech immediately after tech saw the extent of my injury. I was into Nawab's office two days later. Everyone who has an ortho problem should go to the best surgeon---he is the man!

May 19th, 2012
Overall a very good experience, professional and caring. I will be having surgery with Dr. Nawab later this year.

April 19th, 2012
What a jerk
I was referred to dr nawab by a physician who later apologized for doing so. Nawab is rude and unhelpful. I needed a knee revision, was referred for same, and staff had my file. Yet, when I saw him, he had not reviewed file, and said he would not take such a complicated case.The oddest thing was his rant. We had only been talking for about 30 seconds when he said I appeard "secretive" and didn't want to work with me. Obviously, I did not go back nor allow him to treat me. What a waste of time and money. Avoid this doctor.

November 11th, 2011
instry
Dr. Nawab has a professional demeanor that seems to be missing in today's medical field. Even though I know time is of the essence, he takes the time to answer any and all questions you may have. He makes it a team effort (doctor/patient) which can only enhance the recovery of the patient and the comfort level of the patient with the physician as well.

November 3rd, 2011
Search stops here
By far my best experience with any Dr. The first orthopedic surgeon botched my surgey. Dr Nawab removed the old ACL graft and replaced with new graft as well as a lateral meniscus. It took three surgeries in all (remove, add, then scar tissue clean-up) but I am back to normal and running every day. I have since recommended 6 co-workers to get shoulder/knee surgeries from him. He is the man.