A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akbar Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akbar Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Akbar Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Akbar Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Qureshi practices Pediatrics near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Pediatricians.