Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akbar Qureshi
Dr. Akbar Qureshi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with another office in Kissimmee, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, Winter Haven Hospital and Osceola Regional Medical Center. Dr. Qureshi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Akbar Qureshi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Akbar Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Noris Campos Franco
Pediatrics, Family Medicine, General Practice
Kissimmee, FL 0.06 mi30
Dr. Rita Aoun
Kissimmee, FL 1.95 mi15
Dr. Doris Leon-Concepcion
General Practice, Pediatrics
Kissimmee, FL 3.27 mi14