A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Waljee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akbar Waljee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waljee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Waljee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akbar Waljee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waljee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waljee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Waljee MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Akbar Waljee practice?
- Dr. Akbar Waljee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Waljee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.