A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Waljee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akbar Waljee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akbar Waljee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waljee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waljee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Waljee MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Akbar Waljee practice?
- Dr. Akbar Waljee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Waljee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.