A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akber Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akber Ashraf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ashraf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akber Muhammad Ashraf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akber M. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Akber Ashraf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akber Ashraf practices Internal Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Coppell Internists.