A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akber Saifullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akber Saifullah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akber Saifullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saifullah graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Saifullah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saifullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans