Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akef Abu-Rmaileh
Dr. Akef Abu-Rmaileh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in North Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Abu-Rmaileh is affiliated with Clement J Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Arkansas State Hospital and Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Akef Abu-Rmaileh has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Akef Abu-Rmaileh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Michael Leiber
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Kathryn Havens
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi35
Dr. Prabhas Mittal
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25