A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chendrasekhar graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chendrasekhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Med Ctr, Des Moines, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar practice?
- Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Akella Chendrasekhar practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.