A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akemi Takekoshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akemi Takekoshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Takekoshi graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Takekoshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akemi Takekoshi MD is a female Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Akemi Takekoshi practice?
- Dr. Akemi Takekoshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Akemi Takekoshi practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.