Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff very considerate and kind. Concerns addressed and all questions answered.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

none to report.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She took her time listening to our issues and addressing our concerns.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

good visit, sad 2 wait over an hour, i was faithful and on time, she was not

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very through and took our concerns very seriously and gave us very good information

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Takekoshi to be a very kind and caring doctor. She approached my health concerns in a very thorough manner. She took her time with me and answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi was pleasant and very professional. She put my Mother at ease. She provided a complete summary of my Mother's health issues and plan for future treatment.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi has always been very attentive and has spent a lot of time making sure she answers every question and makes sure I understand what I need to know. She also takes a lot of time making sure the medication I need is right for me.

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care. She is always concerned about her patients' best interests.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love, trust and respect Doc. She`s the best. I`ve been going to her for many years and I can`t imagine seeing anyone else. She has helped me physically, mentally and emotionally. What a Lady!!!

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has done a very good job through the years that I've been going to her.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi and her staff are very kind and make me feel very comfortable when I have my check up appointments.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor! It's been over 15 years since I first starting seeing her.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

awesome

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Theirs not a better, more understanding, compassionate, dedicated, doctor than dr. T. I've been with her for 16 years. She has been tough when I needed it. Always a phone call away in emergencys, I feel truly blessed that she and I, took on my MS tog.

Nov 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Takekoshi's for many years. She has always addressed my concerns in a professional manor. I would recommend her highly to anyone seeking a neurologist.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a PT for many years as well as both my elderly patients. The patient care has always been exceptional.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my visits have always been pleasant..Excellent care regarding my medical problems. Always goes over all my medications with me. and address any concerns I may have. I feel blessed to have Dr. Takekoshi as my neurologist .

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! She has taken care of me for almost 20 years. Highly recommend.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seeing her for 10 years and I always enjoy my appointments.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi did a very thorough exam, answered all our questions, developed a clear plan for the beginning treatment of the problem and her staff even made appointments for further testing that saved us much hassle. Thanks You!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr t is a very professional kind friendly on time takes time to answer your questions

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Takekoshi is the best. She is informed, educated and sympathetic. I would recommend her over any other Dr.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the appt time was given to someone else, al didn't appreciate that.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was very informative, and yes I would recommend this Doctor to my friends and family. The Doctor has kept me free from pain in my head, and seizers for at least thirty some years. I would not be the person I am today without her.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi has been wonderful. She really takes time to talk to you and understand what is going on. She is a very caring person. She has helped me deal with everything that I have been going through with my accident. Thank you Dr, Takekoshi!!!!!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is doing a great job. I am satisfied with her diagnoses. She is very through with her exmianation.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Experience with Dr. T. show details Experience with Dr. T.
by Susan on Oct 26th, 2009

I have used doctor Takekoshi for the past 4 years for my elderly parents, and for an issue with myself. Recently, I asked her opinion on treatment options for my father. She did not hesitate to give her opinion, unlike other doctors I have come in contact with recently. She seemed to take my father's overall condition into consideration, not just the specific area of neurology. She seems very knowledgeable. For this reason, I respect her abilities and opinions. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other family memebers.