Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a PT for many years as well as both my elderly patients. The patient care has always been exceptional.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my visits have always been pleasant..Excellent care regarding my medical problems. Always goes over all my medications with me. and address any concerns I may have. I feel blessed to have Dr. Takekoshi as my neurologist .

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! She has taken care of me for almost 20 years. Highly recommend.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seeing her for 10 years and I always enjoy my appointments.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi did a very thorough exam, answered all our questions, developed a clear plan for the beginning treatment of the problem and her staff even made appointments for further testing that saved us much hassle. Thanks You!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr t is a very professional kind friendly on time takes time to answer your questions

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Takekoshi is the best. She is informed, educated and sympathetic. I would recommend her over any other Dr.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the appt time was given to someone else, al didn't appreciate that.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was very informative, and yes I would recommend this Doctor to my friends and family. The Doctor has kept me free from pain in my head, and seizers for at least thirty some years. I would not be the person I am today without her.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Takekoshi has been wonderful. She really takes time to talk to you and understand what is going on. She is a very caring person. She has helped me deal with everything that I have been going through with my accident. Thank you Dr, Takekoshi!!!!!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is doing a great job. I am satisfied with her diagnoses. She is very through with her exmianation.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Experience with Dr. T. show details Experience with Dr. T.
by Susan on Oct 26th, 2009

I have used doctor Takekoshi for the past 4 years for my elderly parents, and for an issue with myself. Recently, I asked her opinion on treatment options for my father. She did not hesitate to give her opinion, unlike other doctors I have come in contact with recently. She seemed to take my father's overall condition into consideration, not just the specific area of neurology. She seems very knowledgeable. For this reason, I respect her abilities and opinions. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other family memebers.