Dr. Akgun Ince MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
Office staff
Dr Ince is very nice but his office staff is difficult to deal with and pretty much incompetent.

March 2nd, 2016
Highly Recommend
I have spent the last 4 years trying to find a Rheumatologist that truly listened to me. I was so impressed with Dr. Ince. On my first visit he had an assistant in the room who typed ever answer I gave to Dr Ince's questions for my evaluation allowing him to give me his full attention. I was able to see my tests results the next day on the clinics website plus submitting a question I had, then a nurse calling me back a couple of hours later with a answer. ***** I would highly recommend Dr. Ince for his knowledge, efficiency, and compassion.

December 7th, 2015
I just had to tell him, that I needed a bit more review of the diagnosis and prognosis. Then we were good to go.

September 28th, 2015
I was asked to complete pages of forms on my history and he didn't read it before meeting with me and he didn't have it with him during his time with me. I waited months to see him and then he only spend a few minutes with me. Very disappointed.

March 13th, 2015
Excellent care
After many years of joint pain, I finally got my primary care doctor to refer me to a rheumatologist. I asked my wonderful orthopedist for a referral and he recommended Dr. Ince. I was more than a half hour early for my first appointment but did not have to wait long at all. They are professional, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I am now happy to say I've been diagnosed and am receiving treatment. I am virtually pain free. Dr. Ince has given me back my life. I highly recommend.

June 5th, 2014
Dr. Ince is supported by one of the most efficient medical staffs I have ever encountered. It was difficult getting an initial appointment because, presumably, the demand for his specialty. But once obtained, the initial and follow-up visits were efficiently and promptly handled in all respects. Dr. Ince took whatever time was necessary to fully explain my condition and treatment, and I never once felt like I was on a medical assembly line. I think that I am very fortunate to have had my primary care physician refer me to this office.

June 4th, 2014
I was very dissapointed with Dr. Ince. I waited two months to get an appointment. I have Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Neurophy. First visit he ex ray my knees as I need a replacement. Nothing ever was mentioned about the results. Took me off NSAID and gave me a narcotic drug. I called in two weeks and was really in lots of pain. He gave me an additional narcotic to take which I didn't. Second appointment I had to fill out a blue sheet again and I finished in room. He came in and glanced at it and didn't even turn it over to see what else I wrote. I told him I had been on NSAID for 35 years and by taking me off for a month I am really worse. I am in so much pain I can't function. So he prescribed a NSAID and said come back in 3 months. I guess he may have been in the room for 5 minutes. I expected more from a Rheumatologist. I felt that he just dismissed me. I had an early appt. (8:00) a.m. so don't feel he was behind and had to rush. Evidently some people like him from the reviews I read.

March 25th, 2014
mr
How do you get through on the phone? Subscription refills are never called in and I can't get them to answer the phone or return my call. It's absolutely ridiculous that communication with your doctor has become this impossible.

March 5th, 2014
Great doctor, great staff!

November 25th, 2013
Great staff, but doctor was cold, uncaring, arrogant.

June 15th, 2013
Spent very little time with me. Less than 5 minutes. Seemed in a hurry. Seemed not interested. Would not recommend.

April 24th, 2013
Dr. Ince is careful and personal and has been terrific getting my Gout well under control.