A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhaya Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhaya Das is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhaya Das, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Das has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhaya Kumar Das FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akhaya K. Das practice?
- Dr. Akhaya Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhaya Das practices Internal Medicine near Wappingers Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Internists.