A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Baranwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Baranwal, Akhil Baranwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baranwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Baranwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bacon County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Baranwal practice?
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhil Baranwal practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Alma, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Alma Oncologists.