A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Baranwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Baranwal, Akhil Baranwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranwal
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baranwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Baranwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bacon County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Baranwal practice?
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhil Baranwal practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Alma, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Alma Oncologists.