A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Baranwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Baranwal, Akhil Baranwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Baranwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bacon County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Baranwal practice?
- Dr. Akhil Baranwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Akhil Baranwal practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Douglas, GA.
See Douglas Hematologists and Douglas Oncologists.