A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Bidani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Bidani is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhil Bidani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidani graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bidani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UTMB at Galveston
- Univ Tx Health Science Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Bidani MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Bidani practice?
- Dr. Akhil Bidani has 1 office location.
Dr. Akhil Bidani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.