A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Das, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhil Das, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Das has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Kumar Das MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Akhil K. Das practice?
- Dr. Akhil Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhil Das practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM.
See Philadelphia Urologists.