A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhil Mehra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mehra has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Mehra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Mehra practice?
- Dr. Akhil Mehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Akhil Mehra practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.