A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhil Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhil Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhil Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Akhil Sharma practice?
- Dr. Akhil Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Akhil Sharma practices Pediatrics near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Pediatricians.